- Plural of den.
Den may refer to:
- Den (architecture), a part of a house similar to the family room, sometimes mistaken for a bedroom
- "Dirty"Den Watts, a fictional character in Eastenders
- Lair, a home that wild animals make for themselves
- Den (comics), a Richard Corben comic book series
- Den (newspaper), a Ukrainian newspaper
- Den (Pharaoh), a Pharaoh of Egypt
- The Den (television), Irish children's television program
- Denver International Airport (IATA code: DEN)
- Dens (anatomy)
- DEN (internet site) the digital entertainment network or den.net.
- Den (Battle Angel Alita), a fictional character in the Battle Angel Alita manga by Yukito Kishiro
- Den, the abbreviation for the orchid genus Dendrobium
- The Den, a football stadium that was home to Millwall F.C. in New Cross London, SE14
- The New Den, Bermondsey London, SE16, which is now the home of Millwall F.C.
- Denver Nuggets (Abbreviation: DEN)
- Denver Broncos (Abbreviation: DEN)
- The Den - The University of Cincinnati Men's Basketball Student Section
dens in German: Den
dens in French: Den
dens in Italian: DEN
dens in Dutch: Den
dens in Kölsch: DEN (Watt ėßß datt?)